Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 3...someone said this is supposed to be the worst day...

Here I am after 3 cups of coffee and 2 liters of water in the morning heat fixing my bike. It´s a great bike but it does have some issues. The front steering is a bit testy to say the least. Anyway...I was sweating up a storm! Thanks for the tool kit Jeff! Without that I would be bussing it on day 3. No bueno!

San Carlos- Penonome 70k´s

So someone said that day 3 is supposed to be the hardest. It´s the day where the body really starts to adjust and sometimes break down. Luckily Mike and I felt great. The road was pretty flat, less cars and great weather. We hit a bit of rain and wind but it wasn´t for long.

Were really prepared. We got a ton of Cliff bars, something called Gu which is sometype of energy blast, protein shakes and everything. No problems!

The T factor!

Bano Natural! Nice tan line buddy!

Aaron

No comments: