Friday, March 27, 2009

Taco Me!



Lets just say that I can wow any taco stand people.
I can seriously eat these days. I ride for at least 8 hours a day and because of that my apetite is threw the roof. Most people sit down and get 3 or 4 maybe 5 tacos. I on the other hand get straight to work. 5 tacos please. They always give me kinda a stange look at that point. I fly through the first tacos. I put al the toppings on! ¨5 more please¨! They ALWAYS give me a smile or a quick chuckle. Sometimes other people at the stand eye me a little closer. They next 5 tacos slow me down a bit. Usually the girl behind the counter will tell me how much I owe while taking my plate away. Thats when I have my chance...¨5 more please¨! ¨wow¨ the sometimes say. This one time this guy, at least 300 pounds or somehting, even gave me a ¨good job¨when I went for the 15!


No comments: