Monday, April 27, 2009

The Bake Sell






This is my friend Candice on the right in the purple shirt. About a month ago Candice told me that she wanted to help out with the Last Hill Project. Using her resources she put together a bake sell at her school. She told the parents and the kids what I was doing and she told them that I was building a school in a small community in Guatemala. Candice sent some information home with the kids and told them that there would be a bake sell to help raise awareness and funds for the children in Guatemala. On top of that Candice put together a wonderful picture board with information about the ride.


The bake sell was a few days after I got back into town. I was also lucky enough to attend the sell and talk to the parents about the ride. The whole event was pretty quick but it was a great opportunity to spread the message. And..we raised a few hundred bucks! Awesome...thanks Candice!


Peace, Power and Pedal


Aaron



No comments: